IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED EDUCATION
THEME: EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY FOR SOCIETAL BENEFIT
On behalf of the organising committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to the 2012 IEEE International Conference on Technology Enhanced Education (ICTEE 2012), to be held at the Amritapuri, Kerala, India, from January 3-5, 2012. ICTEE 2012 mission is to provide an effective and established international forum for discussion and dissemination of recent advances and innovations in use of technology in education at both higher education and K-12 levels.
The theme of this conference is Educational Technology for Societal benefit. This theme is a reflection of the technological development occurring in the region and indeed worldwide reflecting the role of innovation in the ever-increasing sustainable applications of technology in education. With Amrita’s research collaboration with top US universities, we will involve highly reputed faculty and researchers for the paper review process and for conference sessions.
We invite participation and contribution of original research in topics such as:
- Adaptive and Personalized Educational Systems.
- Virtual and Remote Labs, Virtual Learning Environment.
- Haptics in Education.
- Advanced Learning Technologies for Differently-abled.
- Information Retrieval and Visualisation Methods for Learning.
- Data Mining, Text Mining, and Web Mining in Education.
- Peer-to-Peer Learning Applications.
- Architecture of Context Aware Learning Technology Systems.
- Mobile Learning Applications.
- CSCL Technologies.
- Web 2.0 and Social Computing for Learning.
We look forward to your presence at the ICTEE 2012 at Amritapuri, in God’s Own Country, Kerala, India.
ICTEE 2012 Organizing Committee